Quality Control Check List: Some Comment Factors for Children Toy Inspection
2016-07-07 02:13 by Sandy Lau
Below are some common checking list for Children Toy quality control:
- - Chemicals: lead/CPSIA, heavy metals, phthalates, RoHS, restricted substances.
- - Food contact.
- - Stuffing material cleanliness.
- - Safety of battery-operated toys.
- - Product risk assessment.
- - Fitness for use.
- - Electric toy safety/EMC.
- - Labeling and age grade evaluations.
- - Packaging and packaging waste.
- - Certification and safety marks.
Services for an Extensive Range of Children’s Toys and Juvenile Products
|• Plush toys
||• Construction toys
|• Action figures
||• Full-sized cribs, toddler beds
|• Ride-on toys
||• Bunk beds
||• Play yards
|• Art and crafts materials
||• Seasonal novelties
||• Infant walkers
||• Musical toys
||• Expansion gates
|• Electrical and electronic toys
||• Hook-on chairs
||• High chairs
||• Children's furniture
||• Reclined cradles
Listed below are International Standards for Children's Products & toy quality control as identified and maintained by the U.S
Safety of Toys—Part 1: Safety Aspects
Related to Mechanical and Physical Properties
Safety of Toys—Part 2: Flammability
Migration of Certain Elements
Swings, slides and similar activity toys for
indoor and outdoor family domestic use
Electric Toy safety
From Discussion Forums